Friday, September 3, 2010

And on the Third Day...

...it was finished.  Orientation, that is.  Despite my having started classes at Eden this past spring, I'm still officially recognized as a first-year student for which I was awarded the pleasure of participating in three days of orientation.  Some of the time was spent orienting the group to the mechanics of being a student (e.g., parking tags, insurance, library cards) for which I'd already been introduced and some of the time was spent in forming community and being oriented in our ability to think theologically.

I found the time to be meaningful in that I was introduced to individuals who will encourage me, challenge me, inspire me, and love me as I wrestle with what it means to become a leader in ministry.  My prayer is that I, too, can be a source of support and encouragement.

I'm excited about what treasures await me this fall.  God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment