Monday, November 30, 2009

The Journey Has Begun

Well, our family is one (big) step closer to reality.  We moved last weekend to a home that will allow me to commute a reasonable distance to seminary this Spring.  My two girls (ages 5 and 7) started at their new school today and my husband began his commuting schedule this week as well.  Many changes.  But, I believe they are all good since they all support what it is that I believe God has called me to and what I believe He has in mind for my family.

Part of the whole process was saying "so long for now" to co-workers, neighbors, and our church family.  It was wonderful, touching and sad at the same time.  God certainly has blessed us with many wonderful acquaintances and friends.  God is good and greatly to be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment