Sunday, January 3, 2010

It Won't Be Long Now...

Well, classes will begin in less than a month.  In the meantime, I need to get the girls back into the routine of school, need to find childcare for those times when my class schedule conflicts with the girl's school schedule, and bid farewell (for part of each week) to my husband as he begins his Spring teaching schedule.

I also need to finish preparations for my interview with the District Committee on Ministry in late February--the last step of three that moves me from a declared candidate to a certified candidate as recognized by the United Methodist Church.  I'm also identifying scholarship and grant opportunities to help support my education which is particularly crucial considering I'm no longer gainfully employed.

Despite the level of activity and the newness of everything, we feel blessed. We've moved to a great town and are plugged into an exciting faith community.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment