Sunday, June 27, 2010

Keeping up the Pace

Okay, it's been a little bit since I've last blogged.  But that's not to say that I haven't been busy.


After I finished my very first semester at Eden I did what any normal seminary student would do--I went back for more.  My Spring classes finished on May 14 and I started in with a two-week summer intensive course on the 17th.  It seems a lot of my fellow classmates had the same idea as the class I took had to me what looked like record enrollment.

Phew!Not wanting to lie fallow too long, I then left for the Illinois Great Rivers Annual Conference--my denomination's annual meeting.  It was wonderful to meet up with a number of clergy and laity during this important time.

I also signed on a student worker at seminary so I immediately jumped into work there along with preparations for our first garage sale after having moved.

Sometimes I think of stepping back and just taking it easy...and there is great wisdom in that.  Yet, I stand amazed at how God continues to orchestrate events, relationships, friendships and opportunities where I am able to grow even more in service to Him.  It's so amazing.  GOD is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment